Updated: Mar 24
Wax melts are an easy, inexpensive way to fill your home with beautiful aromas. Safe and fuss-free, our wax melts are suitable for all!
We've created a list with our top tips when it comes to using your oil burner safely.
1. Never place your oil burner where it can fall into water such as near a sink or bath.
2. Oil burners become very hot, so always place on a heat resistant surface or mat.
3. Always place on a solid surface and out of reach of children and pets
4. Never handle your oil burner until it has cooled down.
5. Whilst in use, keep out of draughts and away from soft furnishings such as curtains.
6. Do not touch or move the liquid wax until it has cooled and solidified.
7. Do not place water in the oil burner dish.
8. Check your oil burner before each use for any signs of damage, such as cracks or chips.
9. Most importantly, never leave an oil burner unattended!