Updated: Mar 24, 2021
Wax melts are an easy, inexpensive way to fill your home with beautiful aromas. Safe and fuss-free, our wax melts are suitable for all!
We've created a list with our top tips when it comes to using your oil burner safely.
1. Never place your oil burner where it can fall into water such as near a sink or bath.
2. Oil burners become very hot, so always place on a heat resistant surface or mat.
3. Always place on a solid surface and out of reach of children and pets
4. Never handle your oil burner until it has cooled down.
5. Whilst in use, keep out of draughts and away from soft furnishings such as curtains.
6. Do not touch or move the liquid wax until it has cooled and solidified.
7. Do not place water in the oil burner dish.
8. Check your oil burner before each use for any signs of damage, such as cracks or chips.
9. Most importantly, never leave an oil burner unattended!
The way you store your wax melts can directly affect their character, duration, and scent throw. To ensure that you get the most out of your wax melts and their shelf life, make sure you store your wax melts in a cool, dark place. Refrain from exposing your melts to direct sunlight for an extended period, as this exposure to heat will begin to affect the fragrance in the wax. When you choose where to store your melts, make sure you move the older melts to the front of your wax melt stash so you remember to use them next.
Check out our lovely customer's own wax melt stash!
Browse our collection of wax melts and discover your next favourite fragrance here or visit our blog pages for some inspiration.
Don't forget, we have an exclusive facebook group where we offer discounts, giveaways and first look at products! You can join here!